I kind of had a feeling that they were headed to Metropolis, IL and why, but the way you wrote it was much better than my imagination! I think the historical aspect was a great addition, as well as learning that Lois in fact owned it. I never would have guessed that part.

Given the talk about CNN, it occurred to me that - aside from in the obvious ways - Lois's life is going to be changed irrevocably as well. I mean, with the debut of Superman, there's enough 'coincidence' out there to tie her to him and the strange happenings surrounding Clark (and the plane, et al.). Clark was worried about a normal life if he didn't get back to his world, and Lois told him his wasn't normal to begin with, but hers won't be normal after this either.

I see no solution but her going to the alt-verse with him wink I'm kidding- I'm actually torn because it's apparent that the world Lois lives in could use a Superman too. There is no easy 'ever after' to this one, but I am excited to see where it goes!

~Sonia

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles