I have almost no time to comment, but wow, that was a tense chapter! So much happened in it. Did Lana die? Why am I so skeptical? Well, in the world of fiction a good baddie never dies, right? Just look at what happened to Lex in the show.

I loved how Lois was able to keep her wits and how she encouraged Clark and made it possible for him to start the fire that saved both of them.

I don't understand how Lana would be able to save a faulty clone, however. I mean, is that possible? If Jory was made flawed, doesn't that mean that he will have to remain flawed? Or maybe that's not true in the world of fiction?

I was going to praise your Snow White avatar, Sonia, when you changed it! Oh well, I like the new one, too. "And then they lived happily ever after"... sounds good. I assume you are talking about Clark and Lois. In your fic, Lana certainly qualifies as some sort of classic Brothers Grimm fairy tale witch. And Lois would be the Princess who is the only one who can save Prince Clark? laugh

[Linked Image]
Lana the witch - note the green kryptonite glow.

And Lois is really a bit like Snow White - she even looks a bit like her, come to think of it - but this time Snow White will have to do the rescuing!

[Linked Image]

Ann