Aw man!!!! That's horrible!!!! I mean, it's not Clark's fault that Pete died; there was Kryptonite involved. And Lana was being an ungrateful little witch - he chauffeurs them around and then she doesn't want him to join them talking. Get your own d*** car then. [Sorry - that bit annoyed me wink ] And how small minded of her not to accept Clark for who he was as a potential love interest but to be more than willing to use him as her/their own personal ride.

Okay - back to Pete. Somehow, I get the feeling Pete wouldn't blame Clark if he knew about Kryptonite. I also get the impression that Lana does blame Clark. Obviously, he made it out and is okay and all, but... how?

My first thought had been that this was Pete and Lana's child, which is still possible I suppose even though Clark said Lana wasn't his mother - which she legally might not be if she signed away rights and stuff.

I'm slightly more understanding about Clark's attitude towards Jory if he thinks that everyone who knows about him [besides his parents] will die [kind of like Phoebe taking care of her teeth because every time she goes to the dentist someone dies - see I can relate just about anything to Friends wink ]. I still think that if Clark doesn't have a relationship with his son, he will regret it later. Is this why he thinks Jory will die? Not that he has some incurable childhood disease or anything but because Clark is 'cursed'? If so, the Clark is back to being less understood.

I was very glad to see that he slept with Jory on his chest for the rest of the night [that's not always very comfortable - though I'm not Kryptonian of course - after they're old enough to wiggle].

I still want to know why he wants to find Lana. Obviously, they have issues, but somehow she's important.

Other tidbits:
Clark doesn't cook. How odd wink .

Lois does. Even more odd laugh .

So - another part tonight? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with Clark on top?

wink
Carol