Another great chapter! clap
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
He has to realise that she knows all about the fictional CK; it seems a little short-sighted not to admit to the powers.
I get the impression that Clark hasn't realized yet that everyone in our world knows Superman is Clark Kent, or he'd be calling himself Charlie King or something. From an earlier chapter:
The Superman comic hadn’t given him much information. Most of it had been filled with outlandish fights against outlandish villains, and there had been very little about the hero’s personal life. The abilities and the insignia were hauntingly familiar, and if Clark squinted he could almost imagine himself being depicted in the outfit.
Plus, this is alt-Clark, who has been pounded by Lana to hide away everything he can do. So he's still just protecting his secret, not realizing that his name is giving him away. He doesn't want people even to know that there is a man who can fly, much less who that man is.
“Besides, some people say string theory isn’t even science. It can’t be tested.”
rotflol
There's always Many-Worlds quantum theory. wink
I love how this story has so many big revelations hanging — so many pennies to drop. I looking forward to watching the pennies fall. laugh