Another great part. It was frustrating, however, because we need these two to really get together, and it keeps not happening.

On the other hand, now that you keep giving Lois little glimpses of Clark Kent - first his wallet, then the fact that he is not affected by the pepperspray and that he could help her get her car back on the road - should eventually help her to put two and two together. And I agree that if this Lois is "real", she is going to need a lot of convincing before she is ready to believe that Clark is really Superman.

Like Beth pointed out already, it is nice to see this Lois being so smart and cautious. She is used to real danger, not the sometimes fluffy LnC variety of it. I have to agree: if this is supposed to be "real", then Lois is going to need a lot of evidence before she can believe that Clark is Superman.

So Lois is an orphan, because her family was killed in a car crash, and Clark has been orphaned twice, because everyone on his his home planet died, and then his adoptive parents on the Earth were killed in a car crash. Wowzers! Lois and Clark have more in common than they know!

I sure hope that Lois won't report Clark to the authorities!

Ann