Clark laughed at her babble. It was one of the million things that kept him, like a trapped electron, as close in orbit to Lois Lane as possible.
Fabulous line!

You've shown wonderful humor here. "blabbonium", indeed!

He turned his head, seeing the bolt of energy racing evenly alongside his body, competing to reach Lois first.
Great imagery!

It wasn't the reaction of a rubbernecker, but instead, the fear of a child seeing an adult injured. Uncertain of how to help, or even if help were possible, they stood and held their breath, waiting for Superman to rise, to get up, for things to be right again.
You use language so well; I can feel what the crowd is feeling right in my gut.

I guess you're right. I've got some of them."

"How can you tell, just from looking at me?"

She looked guilty for a moment. "Well, I, um, looked. I guess the Suit does come off."
rotflol

I need Clark, though, Superman. I mean, you're a friend and all, but for this, I really, really need Clark.
Oh! *sniffle*

If she had arrived from Krypton instead of him, Clark had no doubt that Metropolis would be now crime-free and all nations would live as one.
I don't doubt it!

I love that she doesn't believe that Superman is Clark.

"Hold still, so I can clobber you!" she hollered, throwing the other coconut before turning to grab more.

Bonk! Clark figured that discretion was the better part of valor. He ran.
This has got to be one of the funniest revelations I have ever read!

"Shut up, Clark. Now toddle off back to the future, Lora, and leave us be."
We need a new Kerth category - Best Kick-A$$ Lois Lane. This story would win hands down. I love this woman!

Kevin, this is a fabulous story. I'm so glad you found the boards and decided to post!

lisa in the sky with diamonds