To comment, or not to comment, that is the question.
And the answer is to comment. laugh
Okay then, but just because you asked so nicely! laugh

I looove the "forbidden" sexual tension between Lois and Clark in this story. Eh, did i tell you that I loooove the "forbidden" sexual tension between Lois and Clark in this story? laugh

But it seems hard to change history, eh? Poor Dr. Platt apparently died again. (Hmmm, that reminds me, for no specific reason, of something I read in a newspaper many years ago: Nancy Reagan has turned 61 again.... laugh )

Anyway, poor D. Platt died again, and not-so-poor Arianna Carlin also died again! Lois and Clark will have to do better in the future, in their past!

She reflexively reached to massage his thigh and found no resistance. Her heartbeat immediately sped up and she glanced down.

<Damn!>

He was wearing briefs.
Hey, Sammy... I didn't know that Lois was that averse to briefs. Maybe they should change the design of the suit this time? Make Superman wear ruby red silky boxers with his blue spandex!! Yay!!!

<And the lunkheadedness rears it's ugly head... Honestly, sometimes it's like trying to fight a hydra. Just when you think you've cut the lunkheadedness out of him, two new instances grow in its place.>
Sammy, this is totally priceless!!! dizzy )

This is an adorable story, Sammy. Please come back soon with more!

Ann