quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJ! Ahh thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I'm usually pretty video game illiterate, but I loooooved playing the old James Bond Nintendo 64 game with my brothers. We'd play for hours and I'd whine when they would shoot me when I didn't have a gun. Thankfully I have rather sweet brothers who didn't mind following my little character around as I hunted for ammo. [Smile]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG - NO WAY!!! Goldeneye??? I used to play that game too!!! For hours and hours with my hubby and his friends and my younger sister - LOL!!! Too funny. So who did you usually play as? I was usually always Natasia (can't hardly pronounce her last name - no less spell it) or sometimes I played Xenya Onatop (I *know* I butchered that whole name <snort>)

That's too funny. But yeah, great story. <g>
Yes way!!! I love that game! I was either Xenia... or yes, however you spell it, or one of the question mark people. I just liked that you didn't know what you'd look like until you started the level! Oh man. I love that game. I should see if my brothers would be up for a rematch the next time they're over... haha thanks DJ. laugh Good memories.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile