Yay!!! IT'S UP! Okay, I must go read.

Here they were, dealing with someone who had no idea who he was but instead of breaking things to him gently, Lois was throwing information at him without a second thought about it. She was in dire need of lessons on how to be subtle!
Haha! I love seeing other people's reaction to Lois. We're so used to seeing Clark, who loves her fiery spirit in all, I forget that sometimes people must think she's absolutely crazy.

No doctors!" Clark protested, immediately. He frowned again. "I... I have no idea why I just said that."

"I do," Lois offered. "It's all right." She turned to Bruce and gave him an icy glare. "Doctors are out of the question. Don't you realize what would happen the second they realize who this is? They're likely to want to... to -"

"Dissect me like a frog," Clark added, slowly. He could hear the words echoing in his head but he couldn't hold on to them long enough to remember the specifics very well. "My dad always says that
Yay! Good job, Clark!

Clark, deep down you're a good guy. I'm not. You're acting completely out of character and hurting Batman's image far worse than you imagine. I hate to say it like this, but I'd appreciate it if you went back to Metropolis."
Lol! I love this line.

Something that was deeply rooted within him - a profound need to make sure that she was safe and happy. But although he felt this way, he wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not to act upon it.
And that one. It's great that it's "deeply rooted" in him.

He got up, grumpily, and followed his wife out the door, wondering whether or not it was actually safe to be out at night around these parts.
You nailed Jonathan's character right there.

Wistful sigh, I loved this one, Lara! It was both action-packed and sweet. And I love a good amnesia fic, as long as it ends happily! Having Clark remember all of those things about Lois at the end was perfect. smile Thanks so much for this!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile