peeks back in carefully

You know, this is the first L&C story (not counting a couple of drabbles) that I've posted in at least a year and a half. Thank you all for the lovely welcome back! smile I can't see that I'll be making a habit of this, but it's really nice to see people haven't forgotten me. laugh

Anyway... BJ, you really made me laugh:
Rose! Nooooooo! Er, I mean ... Lois!
I was hoping some people would recognise the premise. Since we have an alternate universe in L&C too, I thought it would present an interesting and different challenge to Tank. wink

Sarah... impossible? The Doctor and HG Wells have things in common, too, you know: is anything ever really impossible? The Sixth Doctor, I believe, used to make a habit of going one better than Alice in Wonderland and doing six impossible things before breakfast. goofy

P.S. Were those dragony things from Father's Day?
Sort of. wink The physical description, and how they killed, definitely. Not, of course, their reason for existence.

Tank! This isn't the first time I've picked a bad time for you, and I'm sorry about that. But I'm glad your convention was a success smile Good luck with part 2!

I could just give Lois and altClark a happy ever after ending.
This sounds like a very satisfactory solution to me goofy But then, as Sara knows, I'm partial to the occasional alternate-character resolution. cool

Thank you, too, Carol, Elisabeth, DJ, Laura and James!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*