Typical of Wendy's evilness. Not only does she provide us with one of her malevolent story set-ups, but she does so when I'm not around.

I've just gotten back from a long weekend of putting on our fall convention. It was a great success even with the unatural heat we had on Saturday and Sunday. (Of course, the last two days have been rainy and cold).

I left my house on Thursday morning, and didn't get home till late Monday night. I've been desparately trying to catch up with all the new story posts since then.

I just now caught up with this, so it might take a day or two, or three more to figure out what to do with this. I'm pretty tired and not really with it right now (sleep was not a priority during the convention) so I'll probably have to reread it when I'm a bit more lucid.

The one thing I'm sure of is that this is evil and I'll be hard put to come up with a satisfactory resolution.

Of course, I could just give Lois and altClark a happy ever after ending.

Tank (who figures that since this is a married Lois and Clark I won't have to worry about a haircut for Lois, it should be properly short already)