Ee! Thanks guys! I was nervous I'd be thrown out. Christmas in August??? But I'm glad you guys are crazy like me. laugh I used to pull out old Christmas home videos and watch them in July. I was like 10... and it was my favorite pasttime. *Shakes head*

Symbolicangel- Yay! Glad you liked it and were surprised. laugh Someone commented on ff.net that it seemed like Clark helped Jimmy with his secret santa presents, lol. Maybe that was true.

Laramoon-- Aww, I'm sorry. I hate those "days." I'm glad I could help you out of it, just a little.

Another folc-- Aww. Clarkish is the best compliment! Though I can't see me saying it to someone and seeing them understand, lol.

Vonceil--
I'm rotten at coming up with them and even worse at delivering them without being seen. So I do feel a little sympahty for Lois here
Oh man, me too! Like I love it in theory and I can apparently write fan fiction presents just fine, lol. But when it comes to real life, I'm terrible.

Jojo--
This leaves me a sad Jojo.
Oh no! Not a sad Jojo! But I know what you mean. Do you think if I issued a "write a Christmas story in August" challenge people would think I was a nutjob? laugh

Tahu-- Thanks! laugh

JD- I so agree.

Sheila-- Aww, thanks! Thank YOU for always writing such nice feedback.

EditorJax--

And there goes the emotional wreck that is Jax, sniffling at work.
And here's Laura sniffling at Jax's words! Thank you!

Patrick-- Eep! *runs from guys with sticks* There wasn't THE revelation because... I can't have Lois angry at Christmas! That'd be wrong! It's a happy time. wink

TOC-- Never heard of Secret Santa?! Oh no! It is a fun tradition. But I'm really terrible at it, lol. Yay for waff!!! I loooove waff. Thanks so much for the feedback!

Thank you everyone!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile