Very nice Bakasi.

“I’ll need to disinfect this,” she gestured vaguely towards his abdomen and unscrewed the top of a bottle of iodine solution. “This might hurt a bit,” she added, sounding much more light-hearted than she felt. She knew it was a torture, but she didn’t want him to get a fever just because he was so stubborn as to refuse to see a doctor tonight.

“Ow!” Clark gasped and rose up as the solution made contact with his injury.

“Grit your teeth and lie still. It was your idea to come home,” Lois ordered mercilessly to keep herself from crying instead.

Clark kind of relaxed, though his expression was still tense. His eyes had become narrow and he breathed in and out slowly, fighting the pain. But he didn’t say anything more. She heard him sigh with relief once she was done with the procedure and started to bandage his wound. A soft moan escaped his lips as her hands made contact with his side unintentionally. But he remained perfectly still and as she finished, Lois bent down to place a kiss on his forehead, rewarding him for being so brave.

“Thanks,” he murmured quietly.

“What for?” she asked and grinned at him. She thought she knew what he meant. Thanks for helping him. But she would so much rather hear something else.

“For kissing me, of course,” he replied and her heart started to race madly. He had said it, he had really said it. “I’m not a masochist, Lois. I know that you did your best to help me. But don’t think I enjoyed it. The other, well…” He ran his hand along her cheek, brushing away a strand of her hair. “That was far better…” His voice trailed off as he closed his eyes again and soon Lois heard his even breathing.
I love it when Lois takes care of Clark. And even in his amnesiac state, he knows that he loves Lois and of all of the things that she cold do for him, that little kiss on the forehead meant the most.

And fortunately Lois has come to terms with her feelings for Clark. I just hope that she figures out soon that something is not right in his head.

what happened to Clark? Why is he without powers. I think that if Lois finds out that he's Superman she could probably better understand him and help him.

As for that dream...I'm not quite sure what to think of it.

Great job Bakasi!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.