Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comments! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I finally posted this part. Even I was starting to wonder if Clark was ever going to get home. wink

Tahu, ClarkLovesLois, LLWB, Laura, Chris, Crazy_Babe, thanks to all of you for your comments. I'm really glad you guys enjoyed this section.

Stuart, there's definitely a lot of family time coming up. Clark's going to need the whole clan if he's going to find his way back into his life.

Thanks for your comments, Tank. It has indeed taken me four years to write a story that spanned four years. Granted, I wasn't always diligent with my writing, but it's been a long journey nonetheless.

Liz, we'll definitely see what's going on from Clark's perspective and plenty of interactions between him and his little boy.

Terry, there are definitely challenges ahead. Clark is going to have to find out where he fits in his family and his old life. And he's going to have to learn how to be a father to his son. You're absolutely right that he's coming home to a wife who's so accomplished that he's got to be impressed and maybe even a bit intimidated (but then, he should remember that he ran a whole planet and ended a war without any superpowers). Thanks for commenting and I'm glad you liked this part.

I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed this section Ann. I was a bit concerned that the homecoming wouldn't live up to the anticipation. I was afraid it would turn out to be anti-climactic and it might have been. These two have been building lives on nothing but hopes and wishes for four years. They've been waiting for this moment for ages. I also thought of the return of their rings to be a renewal of their vows. They're renewing their promises to each other - just like they're getting married all over again.

More's coming up soon!

Rac