Philip Atkins. How many serial killers were named Phil? It was a safe name, Lois assured herself. [...] people with nice, normal names like "Betty" or "Sheldon" or "Phil" usually turned out to be accountants, in Lois' experience.

<He looks like a Phil> though Lois. The man looked to be around twenty-five, though she suspected he might be a little younger. His eyes were too soft to be any older. He had soft brown hair, and dark eyes, framed by a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. He had a wiry build, unlike the muscular build Lois was used to seeing in Lucy's boyfriends. The man standing before Lois was not her sister's type at all. In fact, he looked like a geek.

For someone as geeky-looking as this man, he didn't appear to be very intelligent. <Now that *is* a trait common to all Lucy's companions> Lois reflected snidely.
Are you trying to tell me something, Caroline? laugh And, for that matter, Pam, Tank, Liz and Vicki?

Phillip ATCLIFFE, just wondering... wink

PS. I like my wife's hair very much. Unfortunately, she gets it cut far too often...

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...