Nan - I was delighted to log on and find the last two parts!!! I read them last night when I didn't have time to comment so I'm going from memory...

So is "Lois Lane" *our* Lois? It makes sense based on what you said that Temper/Tempus came from *our* L/C universe where they've had time travel since the 19th century [or was it 1900s? I forget.] - in the form of HG I would imagine, even if it wasn't available to the general public.

If so, then Temper/us said that he was from a 3rd universe and Lois and Lois Luthor are both from alternate - to us - universes. It seems that Lois and Clark are back on the track similar to the one we're familiar with, but Lois Luthor and Clark are on a different one because of how everything changed. Am I following this right?

Which universe are you considering a sequel for [not that I ever turn down Nan fic smile ]? The Lois one or the Lois Luthor. I'd be interested to see how that Lois and Clark find their way to each other after the Lex fiasco. I know you mentioned it briefly, but I'd like to see details smile - I always like details.

Nice that Mortie and Bobby were replaced with futuristic counterparts who were able to help Lois, Lois and Clark.

Like I said, always love more Nan Fic so, I would read it, but I don't know that it's strictly necessary [barring a Temper/us escape to ruin everything - but that's not hinted at here].

That reminds me - I am so stinking far behind on your series with CJ et al... I really should put those on my 'to do' list now that HOME is done for the time being smile .
Carol