Okay, I'm back. Sorry it took me so long. I'm not going to make any direct quotes (because you already know what they are, Sue)... but I did want to come back to say a 'thank you' for Angry!Clark. I know some people don't like him as much as I do. But I just love to see him get all protective over Lois and come to her rescue and be tempted to do something "over the line" to save her.

And you gave me that good. smile

I also wanted to mention how much I loved the "revelation". I always love it when we can see a revelation where Lois doesn't get mad. And we did here. You portrayed this very correctly because she really had no reason to get mad. She and Clark had no kind of relationship (other than partners - when it suited her <g>). Clark hadn't poured his feelings out to her (like at the end of season 1) only to be dumped over for Superman - so there weren't those hurt feelings on his side. And they weren't dating, so he wasn't pursuing her under false pretenses...keeping something from her.

So I just really enjoyed how simple and uncomplicated this revelation was and yet, how really, if you took a harder look at it... it was complicated, in it's own way. And I loved how she looked at him as "how did Superman become Clark Kent" and then realized it was actually the other way around.

All of that was just so wonderful!

And of course the ending was precious - with them both getting to keep a secret for each other.

Loved it Sue! Thanks!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.