She had been described by her journalistic peers to be “like a pit bull on a pant leg”
One of the best lines ever from Smallville.

The GPS chip embedded in his back led us to James Olsen’s house.
I was thinking they had that removed.

Lois blushed. “You’re just eye candy until my man comes back, Mr. Wayne,” she sassed.
Oh, I just love Lois’ sassiness here.

“Pumps, 3.5 inch heel, whatever color will match the outfit.”
Wow, those are really high! And she’s going to walk in high heels with a sprained ankle? Brave woman.

And he’s my oracle.
Cute play on the hero, Oracle.

I have no idea how much Lois weighs (having little sense of measurement, be it space, time, or other), but I'm going to guess that Bruce must *really* have been working out.
My guess is that he could have easily picked up a woman that wore an 18W. She’d be less than 200 #, and that would be piece of cake for him.

I’m wondering if Luthor was involved in that hostage situation.

I know that in a lot of relationships (girls, back me up here willya?), things are great in the beginning, but then the guy gets more controlling and starts nagging you about your weight, your looks in general, etc.

I don't think Clark is this shallow. But I'm going to explore that angle a bit. Plus, Lois' worry about having kids and gaining weight will be explored.
Well, I can certainly seeing Clark nagging her because of health reasons. Especially if she started having blood pressure problems, etc.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~