Their friendship was not strong enough to survive his betrayal, assuming that what he suspected turned out to be right. What had he been thinking? Well, he hadn’t thought at all. Clark had just seen the face of the dead man who had been found at the docks and panic had made further decisions.
Ahh, Nancy, I think you are tired. What exactly made you believe this was about Superman? Clark hasn't told Lois that he knows the victim and I don't think she will take that kindly if she finds out. He still hasn't told her.

There are some things that he is holding back because they are related to the confession that he is Superman. But they are important and Lois deserves to know about them.

Still, you managed to pull it off in a way that makes me believe that you'll make a really great mom sometime.
Thanks Mellie. I hope you are right, though Becca is of course just a fictional child and maybe far too nice and patient to be close to reality. But for being a mom I should find a boyfriend and future husband first, don't you think? *sigh* No one in sight. Where are they?

Easy: Danube steamshipping company captain's license
Lara, cheating is unfair!!!! laugh

It's cute because she fells OK enough around him to do that and because of the reaction it caused in him. I can't wait for Lois to start having some reactions of her own, btw. *lol*
Who tells you she doesn't? This is Clark's POV. But I have a scene in mind that you'll certainly love. Gonna write it today, I guess. (And sent it to you this evening ?! My evening of course... wink ) It's already noon again, can't believe it. Sunday's are too short. wallbash

It's never too dark to be cool. cool