What? Smirky posted this two and half hours ago and there is no FDK thread yet? Gotta solve that right now!

I think T is fine.

Clark wasn’t innocent anymore.
Which is probably the saddest part about this story. This Clark, the man who went through this horror, will never again have that charming easy acceptance and instant friendship for everyone.

“This isn’t even his ship. It’s a probe that was sent to see if Superman could live here. He told me so.”
Did he really tell her that?

Her fingers traced the S almost reverently, and Clark looked away, feeling as if he were intruding on something that was not his right to see.
Another case of Clark being jealous of himself?

“They let us go, Lois,” Clark said, his voice still firm but soft now. “I—I am not going to give them a chance to change their minds.”

Lois was surprised both by his tone and his words. Clark was always the one that defended the general goodness of mankind. She was supposed to be the one warning him, and he was supposed to be the one trying to convince her to give these men a chance.
As I said.

The tension as he is trying to work up to telling her is excrutiating.

Haven't you give us enough angst without throwing Luthor in? You mean, mean woman!

Being around Lois Lane was like being around a bipolar wet cat.
That is *great*.

That scene on the roof... oh my god. I can see him standing on the edge, looking down. And then having to witness that car accident. It is so... so...

I am just speechless.

lisa in the sky with diamonds