Hi,

Great part! grumble

He loves Marisol, and she *is* the Queen of Wheat you know.~”

Zara chuckled. “~Kal. I spent enough time on this planet to know that there is no royalty in this country. Los has already mentioned this to me, but I know it means nothing. I didn’t tell him that though. He loves her a lot, doesn’t he?~”

Clark nodded. “~He certainly does.~”

She grinned. “~And I like Marisol. Hmm.... Drull was a cousin of Lord Nor’s, and he was actually a lower Lord. The council might not like it because Nor’s house is still considered disgraced, but I can declare her a lower Lady.~”
eek Could it be possible that Erika stole the child?

It hadn’t been easy, because as soon as she had arrived via the matter transport beam, Lady Edrika had somehow managed to follow her. The cloak was big enough to hide a small group of people, but she had ended up having to tranquilize Edrika as she was determined to find Lord Los-El.
This woman is problem. :rolleyes:

But Lady Edrika seemed to somehow think she could force the issue by making up wild stories about Lords Los-El and K’al-El and Lady Rya-Pe. Well, Mak didn’t believe any of it. And even if it was true, Edrika should keep her mouth shut.
What does Mak knows about Erika? confused

He smiled at her and finally, reluctantly left her to deal with Edrika.
eek He should have Clark on his side to deal with this woman.

Don't wait to long to post. wink

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF