Will comment!

And now I shall:

Martha had been noting the rising tension in her tall son’s frame, but hadn’t been prepared to see such stark terror.
Poor Martha. thumbsup

Clark felt that his father’s eyes going over him carefully, and felt that he could see right through him, taking in every bruise, every cut, every scar and scrape. Every sore rib, every fearful beat of his heart. And then, he looked back into his eyes, more deadly serious than he had ever seen him.

“So what are you going to do about it?”
YAY Johnathan!

“It’s like what you said,” Jonathan replied, his voice slurring slightly. “You can hope, Clark. That…that’s really all of us have got. Don’t you ever stop hoping. And with that hope, you do what you know is right. You might be the man of steel but your mother and I know you have the most gentle heart as anyone beneath that. Keep that heart, son. You were sent here for a reason. You can’t let a little fear get in the way of the good you can do, or evil really does win, no matter how many times you’re able to escape with your life.” He smiled. “You’ll be all right.”
Yup, Johnathan is a wonderful person. Great paragraph. Clark can pull through. I hope Lois and him can pull through it together. I'm glad Johnathan wasn't scared enough by Clark's looks and kidnapping to help him. I guess I knew he wouldn't but you never know how bad it can get!!!

WHOOOOHOOOOO KENTS!

Thanks for the gift!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.