OOPS! No FDK or Comments in the subject line there TOC - or do you have a need subject line brewing for us? I'm not good at those.

EDIT - Nevermind. It has changed in the last ten minutes or so.

What on earth is Clark doing! Why didn't the lunkhead tell her. She is going to be running around for no good reason. Then again, perhaps he has this idea that her knowing won't really help the immediate situation. What is he going to do? Walk on over to the Planet and have Clark just mysteriously show up back at work? Maybe he will use this quiet time to phone his parents, but then wouldn't Lois notice this on her phone bill? Well if that were to happen hopefully he would have told her his secret by then. You can see I have all this stuff just vooming around in my head. I'm anticipating the next part you know!

During this the past few chapters while they have been hiding away in Lois' apartment I have been deathly afraid of them using the phone. I keep having this feeling that it is tapped. Oh I hope I am wrong!

The two of them were just alike, Clark thought. Both with secret identities. And here they both were together, only Lois was showing her real side, and Clark…well, it was Superman that was there, not Clark Kent. Not in Lois’s mind.
I like that smile goofy

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.