Woohoo! Great part, Wendy!

Martha's just wonderful, so sweet and she sees everything. I like the way she just trusted Lois, makes her talk and then adops her to the family. That's one hech of a mother.

And the start was great too. It makes so much sense for Lois to think the Kents will hate... and it's such a nice surprise for her to learn they don't and to see they knew about Lana all along while she doubted it. Maybe it'll help her to talk about Claude with Martha too.

But this part is really missing something. You know... something like, oh, a WHAM! For about the last 10 parts nothing happened except nice waffy stuff and wonderfull smoochies! Bring out the angst again!

Oh wait, we might get that with Clark's first appearance as Superman... and then there's Trask...

So where's the next part? I've got lots of time to read it while waiting to my copy of Harry Potter! /me wants more WLMC!!!!

Saskia (die dit als een gewoonte is gaan zien, maar zoals met alle gewoontes nu eens niks weet te zeggen... niet dat het wat uitmaakt aangezien je er toch geen donder van begrijpt in deze geweldige taal <eg>)

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!