This was a very emotional part. Again I feel really sorry for Richard and I hope he finds happiness, but I also hate him for pressuring Lois into this big decision.

At any rate, Superman could be in Paris, too. Didn't Richard realize that. I think the time has come for Lois and Richard to go their separate ways.

“Bye. Love you,” he murmured softly in a deep dulcet tone.

“Bye. Clark, I...” she stammered for a second. The ‘love you’ part had caught her off guard but she quickly gathered herself together again, “Bye,” she whispered back to him and then rushed off to the elevator.
When Clark said, "Love you", to Lois, I was shocked. I didn't expect that. And obviously neither did Lois. I think Clark dropped that very strategically. He wanted to plant something in her heart that would keep her level headed and not decide anything rash. I have the feeling that he knew that something like this was up.

Anyway, girl, another well written very emotional part. Fabulous even. clap Please post part 4 soon.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.