Weee! *happy dance*! she liked it! wink Thanks for the comments, Ann. sloppy (I hope you noticed my lil dedication at the beginning of my post, btw. tee hee!)

I thought he used to say he didn't get to be the editor of a major newspaper because he can yodel?
LOL! Yeah, he did say that. smile I just didn't want to copy. hehehe! I've done enough picking parts from episodes already, I think...

Hey!!! Why did you have to point out in your postscript that this could be seen as the beginning of the Justice League? I wanted to be clever and point that out myself! <pouts>
I pointed it out for all those people who aren't as clever as you are, Ann! I knew *you* would notice it right away when you read it in the story. (I'm sure you also picked up on the fact that *this* is what Clark wanted to talk to the guys about, too. That was me leaving a door opened for something else to write about in the future. More Flash! LOL!)

And I loved that scale, too!
Hehehe! This was one of my famous "1 AM afterthought" things, right there. A silly little idea that popped into my head without warning - while I was spellchecking! - and turned out to be just too cool not to use.

Oh and that pic of a kitten you linked to... Aaaawwww!!!! Talk about killing us with cuteness. LOL! I'm keeping it as my desktop wallpaper today. (I can put Clark back tomorrow. ROFL!)

I can't explain how happy it makes me that you enjoyed the little reunion scene at the end. blush I've had that scene in my head for such a long time, you have no idea! In fact everyday at work I would be reminded of it, cause of this photo which I've got on the board right above my computer. That pic makes it hard to concentrate sometimes... I could just totally see her trying to argue with him and not being able to remember what they were even talking about anymore. I know I would have if I'd been her! I would have likely forgotten my own name!!

Pssst, Clark? I can see that the cosmic stuff is getting to your poor head, so you and Lois really need to lie down... but you know as well as I do that Lois's couch is uncomfortable. But I do think her bed is pretty comfortable...eh, hint, hint?
Definitely. I have those images in my head too, it's just a question of finding the right words and putting it into writing.

Iris Allen has the same super powers as Lois Lane? Well, that sure as heck makes her a force to be reckoned with!!!
Yes ma'am. They both have the ability to turn their superhero into a gooey mush with just one sexy little wink. hehehe!

The artist formerly known as Prince?
:cough: yes :cough: (hey, I did say it should be illegal! ..and I know it's got nothing to do with Superman either. It was just one of those things I could not help... I'm sorry!)

I'm thrilled you bothered reading (and commenting on!) my crazy ramblings at the end of that post. hehe! Thank you!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies