"No, Lois, not dead. More accurately you might say I'm one of the... undead." His smile grew wider revealing a set of canine fangs straight out of a B-movie horror double feature.
Aaahhh! That would be a nightmare.

"No, Lois, not dead. More accurately you might say I'm one of the... undead." His smile grew wider revealing a set of canine fangs straight out of a B-movie horror double feature.
Well, he's got you there!

She was getting hungry, but she knew what was behind those doors and nothing there appealed to her.
I have a bad feeling about this.

"I'm positively fantastic." She moved toward him as he struggled to his feet. "I'm just a bit hungry, that's all." She giggled. "I wonder how Kryptonian blood will taste."
I stand corrected. This is the nightmare!

She staggered back staring, dumbfounded, at the slender wooden dowel that protruded from her chest. She looked up at Clark, confusion in her eyes. He was crying. "How could you?" She saw his mouth open, but didn't hear any sound. Everything faded to black.
Well, you gotta do what you've gotta do!

Her grin became feral, causing the light from the overhead fluorescent fixture to glint off the overly long canines. "Why don't you come in here? I think it's time for breakfast."
What a great Halloween story, and what a creepy ending.

lisa in the sky with diamonds