Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MrsMosley FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 04:16 PM
"No, Lois, not dead. More accurately you might say I'm one of the... undead." His smile grew wider revealing a set of canine fangs straight out of a B-movie horror double feature.
Aaahhh! That would be a nightmare.

"No, Lois, not dead. More accurately you might say I'm one of the... undead." His smile grew wider revealing a set of canine fangs straight out of a B-movie horror double feature.
Well, he's got you there!

She was getting hungry, but she knew what was behind those doors and nothing there appealed to her.
I have a bad feeling about this.

"I'm positively fantastic." She moved toward him as he struggled to his feet. "I'm just a bit hungry, that's all." She giggled. "I wonder how Kryptonian blood will taste."
I stand corrected. This is the nightmare!

She staggered back staring, dumbfounded, at the slender wooden dowel that protruded from her chest. She looked up at Clark, confusion in her eyes. He was crying. "How could you?" She saw his mouth open, but didn't hear any sound. Everything faded to black.
Well, you gotta do what you've gotta do!

Her grin became feral, causing the light from the overhead fluorescent fixture to glint off the overly long canines. "Why don't you come in here? I think it's time for breakfast."
What a great Halloween story, and what a creepy ending.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 04:45 PM
Yay! A scary halloween story! smile

"You can't be here. You're dead. I saw you die... twice."
Well, Lois... He only died *twice*. He's got at least 7 lives to go. LOL!

His smile grew wider revealing a set of canine fangs straight out of a B-movie horror double feature.
Hehehe! I can totally see him in those B/W late night things. Hilarious! (I'm sure that's not the effect you were going for, but... oh well!)

Lois continued to back up. Her voice wavered as she spoke. "It's not possible. There are no such things as Vampires."

"Really?" His smile turned mocking. "Just like there are no such things as clones, parallel worlds, or flying aliens from other planets?"
Great come back! hehe! Somehow I'm getting an urge to say "never underestimate the power of the daaaaark side". LOL!

"A vampire is a creature of magic, Lois, and didn't I hear somewhere that Superman has some problems when it comes to magic?"
oops... frown

She leaned against the hand and pressed her lips against his palm. She could taste him.
uh oh...

"Lois! Fight this. We can get you help. There must be a way to undo this."
Umm... I hate to say this, but, Clark... this is not the time to be optimistic! This is the time to get your super-butt out of there!!!

Her grin became feral, causing the light from the overhead fluorescent fixture to glint off the overly long canines.
hehehehe! laugh

Most excellent! Loved it!!
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 05:06 PM
Halloween is such an odd holiday. But hey, if it means fun little fics like this, I'm for it.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 05:47 PM
Oy, this was bloody fun! Laura
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 07:11 PM
Tank, you are evil. :p
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 07:26 PM
Haha What fun!
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 07:57 PM
Tank ending! razz

Ann
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 09:23 PM
Given the author . . .
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 10:14 PM
I'm always *dying* for a Tank story. wink
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/29/06 10:45 PM
Great story, Tank!! smile1 I love halloween. And I loved the ending. Good job!!

Rach
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/30/06 12:18 AM
Considering the time of year, the title of the story and the author, I'd say the ending was to be expected. Well, maybe I expected Lois to actually get Clark. SuperVampire would have been an interesting guy to have around. Call it a tank-challenge!
Posted By: Juliet Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/30/06 12:48 AM
Tank strikes again!
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/30/06 02:50 AM
[Linked Image]

Is it safe to come out now? [Linked Image]

Bad Tank! I'll admit I was suspicious when you gave us the 'whew, it was all a dream' 'ending'. rotflol

This was perfect, spooky Hallowe'en fun! [Linked Image]

LabRat smile
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 10/30/06 10:43 AM
hate to admit it, but you got me.

James
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: HAPPY HALLOWEEN? - 11/03/06 10:56 PM
Aw, Tank, I loved it! Another great Tank ending....

Hehehehe......
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards