I only followed the evidence, and there is more evidence for his story than there is for yours. .... But you are jealous and you are just behaving ridiculously.
This after Lois begs him to have an affair with her.?

“I trust evidence, Clark,” she replied coldly and was gone.
There seem to me to be two ways to go,

#1 Lois stays stupid, and if she is so stupid that she never bothers to check she should marry Luthor and live on as his mind washed slave. evil Mrs. Cox decides Luthor is weak and stupid and marries Clark on the rebound. When H.G. Wells arrives she gets rid of him and Tempus.

#2 Lois begings to think again. If she does Luthor is doomed.

In that case let's have Luther capture Superman, lock him in the cage and turn his attention to Clark Kent.

Meantime Lois is diging into Jack's case, Luthor's lies and with Clark missing talks with the Kents.

She ends up dealing with Mrs. Cox who is going to kill her so that Mrs. cox can have Luthor.

Mrs. Cox taunts Lois with not knowing the real Clark Kent, laughs at her, tells her about the planted evidence.

But when she begins to taunt Lois with Superman's impending death, Lois connects the dots only seconds before Mrs. Cox lets her in on the secret.

Poor Mrs. cox had forgotten about Lois's Tae Kwon Do!!!

Trying to escape from Lois she goes over the edge and falls, no Superman to save her.

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Framework4