Sorry it took me so long to post. I had a headache. (Yeah, I know - bad excuse, right? Those migraines just shouldn't do that to a person....)

~~

Seeing Lois and hearing her admitting that she'd really meant what she'd said about missing him had sent his brains and most of his insides into a mad whirlwind.
Hmmm..... Bet that's not all, Clark.
~~

He raised an eyebrow in doubt. Was she really acknowledging the fact that he'd been right? The great Lois Lane, admitting defeat? To *him*? If they got out of this, he'd have to mark his calendar, because this was something that was most unlikely to ever happen again.

She'd asked him to let her have it, hadn't she? Well, he couldn't possibly pass that up, now could he? He broke into a wide grin. "I told you so," he shouted, his head tilted up towards the sky. If he was going to say it, then the whole world would hear it!
Yep, better mark it on your calendar and then frame it!
~~

Yeah, Flash, you got it.
"Didn't your partner tell you anything? Oh, wait, let me guess," he said, waiving his index in the air a few of times as if to indicate he was trying to figure things out, "you were so happy to hear the sound of her voice, you completely forgot to listen to whatever she was telling you at the time. Did I get it right?"
~~

Hehehehehehehe.....
With that, he flew back down, dropped Flash unceremoniously right into the water and disappeared with a loud "swoosh!" sound.
~~

Ask about what?
Flash shrugged. He'd just have to ask about it later....
~~

Who got there first? (Oh, well, no contest. Superman stopped and checked on Lois and Jimmy. laugh )
he muttered as he headed towards the direction of the building Superman had shown him.

A fraction of a second later, he was standing right in front of it.
~~

Lois looked at her feet, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red. He can't see me like this, she thought, I look like a mess! No, no, no! Perhaps he wouldn't notice how absolutely awful she looked if she managed not turn her face in his direction? Lois forced herself to keep looking down
No orks for you, Lois...
~~

Jimmy was just as confused.... First Lois had started acting like Superman was just an ordinary guy she could push around and now Superman was apologizing to her? What the heck for? What was going on around here? Had everyone completely lost their minds?
Poor Jimmy!
~~

For a second, Jimmy wondered if he should ask Lois why she'd freaked out, but then decided against it. Perhaps it was just that time of the month. Besides, they were sitting on a very small surface and the last thing he wanted was to be sharing the space with Mad Dog Lane for... well, who knew how long it would take before Superman got back?
Ask her, Jimmy. Ask her! At this particular moment, she'd probably tell you!
~~

Turn the water off or you'll kill her!"
So my question is: How the heck does the woman take a bath??

clap clap

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~