I love it!

He smiled at the thought that Bach might be impressed by a piano, but he certainly wouldn't be impressed by Clark's nine children. He chucked softly. Bach had *twenty-one* children.
True, but Clark's family is growing by the minute. laugh

She sighed. "Well, you did get a blood transfusion, but your blood count is still very low, and you know... well... umm... certain activities require..."
LOL!

Meowoof decided to let Bear check this person out. The lady was like her new 'Daddy' and three of the others in this house. Would she be okay? She wasn't human, and the other non-humans and the human / non-human mixes seemed to be okay, but Meowoof wasn't going to take a chance with this one. She was shaking and was so scared. She could *hurt* a little cat like herself. Bear was bigger, and even though Meowoof knew Bear wouldn't hurt anyone, he definitely looked threatening. Bear even sort of *looked* like a wolf.
Incredibly sweet! Now, that's an angle. drool laugh blush clap shock

Lara pulled on Jon's shirt. "Yes, sweetie?" He bent to pick her up.

She pointed at K'al and said softly, "Jon, what is that? I don't have one of those."

Jon closed his eyes tightly and thought about the joys of having little sisters. "That's because your not a boy."

She said questioningly, "Yeah, but..."

Hannah took her from Jon. "I'll rescue you, Jon."

"Thanks," he said. "I was getting to it, but... you go right ahead." He grinned.
I love this little one! Just the right question to ask! Very four-year-old.

Lara said loudly, "So that's what that thing is! Daddy's told me about those." Most of those present succumbed to laughter at Lara's honesty and sweetness.
ROFL!

K'al climbed the steps out of the pool and stood there 'in all his glory'. "What... does... nude mean?"

"Naked?" Jon said in a half question, half answer.

"I.. don't... know that word," K'al said guilelessly.

Jon was blinking rapidly. He tightly pressed his lips together. "No clothes. It means, without clothes."

K'al suddenly blushed furiously at his faux pas. "~Oh, my, I should have known better. I just assumed since there was only one pool that the bathing facilities were for both sexes. Oh, oh. What have I done?~"
What you have done? "Entertained" every single one of your sisters (and your brothers' darlings), no less! shock Sounds like a gender-bender version of Snowhite and the seven dwarves to me...

K'al swallowed hard. "~We haven't been married that long. That's why. We've been married for six of your months. She is farther along than that.~"

Jon giggled. "~Sounds familiar.~"
History repeats itself...

She grinned. "Uh-huh." Then she whispered conspiratorially in his ear. "K'al was swimming in the pool without nothin' on. I learned somethin' new."

Clark started laughing. "Yes, I guess you did, didn't you?"

"Um-huh. So tell me. You're a boy. Do you have one of those?"

Clark nodded. "That's generally the way it works."

"Oh, yeah. And when I grow up, I'm gonna get breasts, right?"
Argh! I'm developing a cramp in my cheeks - from constantly grinning from ear to ear! This is soo cute. laugh

Clark stood up and yawned. He heard a wolf whistle and turned toward the sound. He just rolled his eyes when he saw who it was.

Jenni giggled and said, "I always did want to do that when Superman was around. I always wanted to pinch that lovely behind, too. First time I see you in the suit, I'm going to fulfill that little fantasy."
That's soo Jenni! Somehow, I'm reminded of Lois. Clark will have both his hands full with that one.

"Hi." She smiled. "I'm Marisol Stuart. Is Clark Kent in?"

"Clark Kent?" He said dumbfoundedly.

She nodded. "Yes. He does live here, doesn't he?"

"Oh, yes. Clark Kent. He's my Fa... friend. Please come in." He flirted with her a little and then said, "Your hair is beautiful. Have you ever cut it?"
Let me guess: She doesn't cut her hair because scissors don't work on it... She must be the other Krypterran Clark knows of. Looks like she likes Los... Hmmm.

As he turned to leave, he ran into K'al. He was very excited and grabbed Los' shirt. "Rya! Rya! Come. She... she..."

"Rya? Rya is here?"

K'al nodded. "She's... she's..."

Los took K'al by the shoulders and said, "Calm down! This isn't like you. Tell me."

K'al was breathing rapidly and he swallowed hard. "She has pain. The pain. ~Oh, you know. She is in labor!~"
As I said, a family growing by the minute. wink

I know this has gotten a bit long, but I really had to decide which things to quote. If you asked me, the whole story deserved to be quoted. There's so much going on...

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)