Ah, Chris, I just don't know if I can express how much I loved this chapter!! It was beautiful, and I loved the romantic bits!

I love the way you phrased this...
“Do I get a prize?” Lois sassed him back.
Ah-oh, Clark....
“What’s left? My body?”
Poor baby....
I’m very uncomfortable talking about – sex.
Awwww.....
“Do you know that I’ve never been French-kissed?” she informed him. “That’s pathetic. *Really* pathetic. I won’t know if someone is a good or a bad kisser - umph!
Fast learner, that girl....
“Oh yes, Lois. That was a *good* kiss. Definitely a *good* kiss.”
Oh, this is just so sweet... sloppy
The kiss was warm and tender, and they both fell into it. Puzzle pieces that interlocked had finally found each other. Together they formed a beautiful landscape!
HaHaHa....
“Lois, you’re embarrassing me. And I’m going to tell you right now, you’re not *ever* going to be able to kiss me when I’m wearing that suit. In fact, I don’t think if we’re in public, and I’m dressed as Superman, I’m going to be able to even *stand* near you…” Clark admitted. “Talk about a scandal in the newspapers. Yikes.”

Lois laughed hysterically, picturing Clark in a “hot and bothered” condition while the photographers’ flashbulbs were exploding around him like 4th of July fireworks. Suddenly she realized that *she* was getting all excited picturing him in that “state”.
Yeah, Clark, but you are using this as an excuse to keep his secret. We all know you know who he is regardless of the lead lined mask. After all, you can look at his DNA...

He has lead-lining in his cowl so I can’t use my X-ray vision to find out who he really is.”
Oh, great, Lois is going to drag Clark off to investigate Batman / Bruce Wayne. This ought to be good....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~