Sorry to say that, but this is the original one. There is no other version. It would have been the straight way, though. They would go to GENETHICS, meet the villain, defeat him and get home happily. No confusing Jimmy-doesn't-remember-our-meeting-things.

I already thought that my ending would not make everyone happy. Either you like it, or you don't. I wasn't completely content with the story, the way it went before. I searched for the icing on the cake, so to speak. I don't know, whether I found it.

The way I get my stories is usually this one. I have a crazy dream, or see an episode of LnC or read a book and I like a certain scene of it. I wonder how this scene would look like, when I use it with LnC. This is not enough to get a stoy out of it, so I have to add ideas I've found the same way.

Usually they don't seem to fit to each other. I decided all of the sudden to use Sunday as villain, but I had a hard time with including him. I liked the idea of using this man and I'm a bit stubborn, so I didn't change my mind.

I saw the potential in him of being the icing on the cake. I wanted to give it a try.

I didn't delete a villain, I changed his role a bit. There is Simmons who thinks he is the villain in this story. The real villain made him think that. He chooses to call himself p53 because he likes the irony of calling himself a sentinel of the human genome when his plans with Superman are just the opposite.
What happens around p53 is just as much imagination as what happens around our favorite couple.

And there is the real villain who takes Simmons as his first wall of defense, hoping that Lois and Clark would die when running into him.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool