Bakasi, I like your Lois and Clark, as I've already said. I also really like your take on Clark, especially his approach to his double identity:

A familiar feeling of guilt coursed trough him when he saw several bad accidents in the news which he could have prevented. Maybe he could have helped these people if he hadn’t flown to Germany that night, maybe he wouldn’t have been shot, then. He still suspected a connection between his visit there and the sharpshooter. He should stop being so kind to fly to every person calling for him. When they weren’t in trouble, then maybe they shouldn’t receive his attention. He should really learn to say “No” once in a while.

But then, the trip was an important part of Clark Kent’s work. He always claimed that Clark Kent was his real identity, but he couldn’t put the work of a journalist over his duties as Superman, could he? It was the same problem he always had to face with his two identities. And with losing his powers it didn’t get easier, quite the opposite. Maybe his conscience harmed him enough to keep a whole bunch of psychiatrists busy for months.
I've often found Clark irritatingly schizophrenic and weirdly hung up on the idea that even though he is Superman, Superman doesn't exist. I find it so frustrating when he is carefully hiding his Superman identity from Lois so that she can fall in love with the real him, and only when she has fallen for non-super Clark can he reveal to her that non-super Clark is in fact Superman. The guy gives me a headache sometimes.

That's why I appreciate your Superman so much. His approach to his double identity is mature, grown-up and responsible. I like it that he's feeling guilty about not being able to do any Superman rescues, even though that's not his fault. It's interesting that your Superman is the one worrying that he might be going nuts, when in fact he may be one of the sanest versions of our favorite Kryptonian that we can meet on this Lois and Clark website.

Ann