Just caught up with your story and I have to say that it is really exciting. dance

Who shot Clark with the Kryptonite? Is Lois pregnant? Just a thought from the first chapter where she felt a familiar "flutter" in her belly. Does Dr. Klein know that Clark is Superman? What does Perry know? dizzy

I'm starting to wonder whether someone reads this and likes it.
Trust me...I understand your wondering about if anyone reads your story. I feel the same way...that most people don't read my stories. I haven't posted one on a while. But I am grateful for the couple of faithful responders that I have. I have to say that I have recently gotten some private emails from people who have read my stories and I really appreciate them. It's encouraging to get feedback.

And in other cases, if I couldn't say something positive, constructive or at least politically correct, I didn't say anything at all. I won't insult people about their writing, no matter how bad I think it is. I takes a lot to publish your own work.

But in this case, I'm enjoying your story and please post again soon. notworthy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.