Zared and Jon were unavailable to help me and much to Chloe's vexation they 'assigned' her as my aide-de-camp. She told me she didn't think stay with me any more during a shower, though, because she was too afraid the towel would fall off. I teased her and told I imagined that Jenni would be more than eager to help. That's when she told me if that ever happened she'd be back to help me, towel or no towel. I'm not sure that's still true about Jenni, though, since she knows I'm 'just Clark' now. And I have to say that I'm relieved about that. Sometimes that girl really embarrassed me. She told me once that she thought Superman should pose in the nude - for chairty you know."
goofy

This was kind of funny too, as I was feeling a little heartless at the moment:
She winked at him. She looked at Zared. "You should have seen how upset he got when I put a catheter in. Of course that wasn't the first time I'd put one in."

"You are having too much fun at my expense, Caitlyn. And I think Zared is enjoying my discomfiture just a bit too much."
Catheters are no fun, but if you are sufficiently sick and in hospital, you are going to get one. Anyway, imagining Superman with a catheter - and even Caitlyn inserting it - is kind of funny.

"She's used to dogs. She thinks she's a dog - ergo her name: Meowoof."
I know a cat like that. Would you believe she actually inspired my TOC signature? Don't ask.

That last part with Zared, Jenni and Jon was a little confusing to me. Zared and Jenni were trying to persuade Jon to tell Hannah about Superman, weren't they? And Jon wouldn't do it, so he just flew away. Except... he did tell her in the previous chapter! Or didn't he make it perfectly clear to her that Clark is Superman?

I'd better run now, before I say something that makes Caitlyn haunt me.... peep

Ann