Thanks for everyone's comments. Yes, TOC and SuperRoo, I need to make another reference to the shirt Zared has on. I will add something.

I will also add something about 'God' being Superman - flying or the cape or something.

I am glad to see that you all think that I have successfully shown how teenagers act, even when they have gotten themselves in a very adult situation. They still haven't gotten any older and so still vacillate between mature and immature behaviour. I'm a nurse and I am so reminded of the time that a 13 year found herself pregnant and nonchalantly talked about having sexual relations and then, when faced with having blood drawn, she screamed and fought worse than most small children I have seen.

I have also worked with psychiatric patients and have seen disjointed thought processes among a few of them.

I have been a LONG time Superman fan - for many, many years before our favorite TV show aired, so I guess that's why I can write (and enjoy) stories without Lois. In our universe, Lois was Clark's first and only, but in the comics the idea of him having only had sexual relations with Lois is not present, but Lois is *still* the love of his life. There is that mermaid eek (among others).... but I never liked her. Lori Lemaris is her name for those of you who don't know the comics. A bit of trivia: When the DC world decided to take Clark's and Lois' relationship to more than just a little flirting, their sales soared, and Superman became more popular than he ever had. So, we aren't the only ones who love Lois....

More coming soon. Thanks

P.S.-- No one else dies!

Nancy

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~