I was afraid what the man would do...I'm going back to get a quote (sorry).

___

After the end of the part, you state:

'God', from the man's point of view, is Superman.
Perhaps something could allude to the fact that it is Superman. A reference to his cape?

God and his red cape. Clawing at me ... to stop.

I'm going to go back and read part two and three as I can't remember what he was wearing earlier. For some reason I thought he was wearing a Superman shirt, but I guess if I read such a reference it was probably just about something Zared was remembering from the past. Gee I'm a spaz today.

To me, the story was relatively calm and then BAM such a fury of action. I guess the intensity of the man sort of outweighed the worries of being pregnant. I know being 17 and pregnant is far from calm (I was worried if it would happen to me when I was 21!), but I guess just comparing the two big plot twists is not something I should do. Oh dear, I have no idea where I was going with that. Sorry I just got back from the dentist and I'm out of it.

dizzy *thinking*

Hmm, I sat and thought about it and yeah, I was pretty shocked that Jenni got preggo. Geesh, feelings of shock don't stick to me to well do they - bad me. I was so very curious to see how they would build their life with/around this situation.

I'm totally pumped over what is going to happen to Jenni and her relationship with her father. Will he get angry at Zared for putting her in two situations he will not approve of? Will he somehow blame him for the shooting? Also, if the baby makes it through the shooting and surgery, will these two incidents cause the father to keep Jenni away from Zared? What a double whammy!

Wow - what is in me tonight? This is the longest post I've done in response to a story in well over a year.

Rock on.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.