Hi,

Great part. hyper hyper

“Lois, you are the best of the best,” he said, and his smile smoothed into a genuine one. “Kent, here, is new to the Planet, yes. But he is also *very* good. I reckon if I put the two of you on it, this story will be Kerth material for sure. Because I agree with you, darlin’ – there’s something wrong with that whole program. Give this idea of mine a chance, Lois,” Perry added persuasively. “I smell a possible Pulitzer in this.”

She tried one last time. “Perry, I work best alone. You know that. I don’t do that whole partnership thing very well –“

Perry interrupted her again. “Time you learned, darlin’. Now I can give this whole assignment to Kent, here, or you can work *with* him on it. Your choice.”

She knew when to fold. Grudgingly, she nodded. “Fine, Chief,” she muttered. “Now, if you’re done with me – with *us* -” she added as he cocked that eyebrow at her again, “my *partner* and I have work to do. C’mon, Kent!” And she stalked out of the office, trying not to notice if he followed her or not.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF