Hey, Toomi!! Thanks for the idea I’m hoping this will be lots of fun for all! How the heck is it 29 years ago???

When did you first watch Lois and Clark?
I remember watching watching the pilot episode back when it aired with my sisters and mom and dad. I was 13! Good grief! I don’t know all of what I remembered about the show, but I have a VERY clear memory of Clark stepping off the bus with that old suitcase of his. I’m not sure when my family stopped watching it, but by at least mid-S2, I was watching it alone in my room with the door shut and orders NOT TO BE DISTURBED for anything! lol Y’know…because I had to make sure I heard every word and also make sure my VCR was recording properly. Oh, how spoiled we are now with no commercials and being able to pause and rewind on a whim!

Favourite moment/quote of the episode?
I love, love, love the Chinese takeout part…the way he smiles at her…and she smiles back right before the farmboy line. *sigh* And I also have a special fondness for that scene where he talks with his dad under the stars. I really love him talking about his dreams and hopes for the future.

That’s all from me for now! Looking forward to other people’s responses!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.