What a nice get together. Love the small town banding together to help some of their own. Rachel's humility is a nice contrast to Lois' personality. Both of them are women in traditional men's jobs, although Rachel has the support of her parents in her chosen profession, which Lois didn't have very often if at all.

Lois got a lot to think about from Clark's letter to Lucy. I may be detecting some jealousy there. She certainly is thinking a lot about Clark if she really wanted him out of her life forever.

I am beginning to wonder if anyone in Metropolis has noted Superman's absence during the day. I've also been wondering if any action from the series, like Calvin's accident, will have different results with Superman not in the city as often. And I don't expect any answers now, remaining perfectly happy to see how this story unfolds without any spoilers.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly