Sheila, I absolutely adore the idea that Lois and Clark are going to pretend to be married! Particularly in view of the fact that they are truly in love with one another, but they are scared of telling one another so, because they are so afraid of ruining their friendship.

Aahhh... I just love the premise. This could turn out to be so incredibly sweet, and maybe - just maybe - sweetly erotic, too. (OK, OK, I promise - I won't nag, honestly I won't...)

Only one thing, Sheila. Really, I just can't believe that Linda King! The Daily Planet is a respectable newspaper, after all. Are people allowed to walk into the newsroom of the Daily Planet and say that kind of thing about an employee's private life? I'm flabbergasted. Where I work, if something like that happened, that Neanderthal-moron would be so freezed out by everyone working there that she'd need to be taken to hospital to be thawed out.

Well, I just needed to get that off my chest. Please bring on the good stuff now, because I so, so want to see more of Lois and Clark's make-believe marriage! laugh

Ann