Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC FDK: Go With Me On This One 1/4? - 03/20/06 12:24 PM
Sheila, I absolutely adore the idea that Lois and Clark are going to pretend to be married! Particularly in view of the fact that they are truly in love with one another, but they are scared of telling one another so, because they are so afraid of ruining their friendship.

Aahhh... I just love the premise. This could turn out to be so incredibly sweet, and maybe - just maybe - sweetly erotic, too. (OK, OK, I promise - I won't nag, honestly I won't...)

Only one thing, Sheila. Really, I just can't believe that Linda King! The Daily Planet is a respectable newspaper, after all. Are people allowed to walk into the newsroom of the Daily Planet and say that kind of thing about an employee's private life? I'm flabbergasted. Where I work, if something like that happened, that Neanderthal-moron would be so freezed out by everyone working there that she'd need to be taken to hospital to be thawed out.

Well, I just needed to get that off my chest. Please bring on the good stuff now, because I so, so want to see more of Lois and Clark's make-believe marriage! laugh

Ann
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: FDK: Go With Me On This One 1/4? - 03/20/06 01:12 PM
I like the concept too. Interesting things could happen. Post more soon.
Posted By: Tahu Re: FDK: Go With Me On This One 1/4? - 03/20/06 01:57 PM
I love your writing style and can't wait for the next part.
Posted By: CJW79 Re: FDK: Go With Me On This One 1/4? - 03/20/06 02:44 PM
I like the premise you're going with here. Can't wait to see where you take our favorite couple. Post more soon.
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: FDK: Go With Me On This One 1/4? - 03/20/06 03:36 PM
Ooooh I'm very intrigued! Can't wait to see where you go with this one!!! thumbsup Please post the next part ASAP!!! wink
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: FDK: Go With Me On This One 1/4? - 03/20/06 07:09 PM
I, too, love this beginning. I've read a story awhile back with a similar premise and adored it. I can't wait to see where you take this one.

I was also appalled at the behavior of everyone in that group. I can't believe that would happen in a place like the Daily Planet. But its your story and it really adds to the seriousness of what Lois and Clark have to do. I'm excited to see how you put Linda in her place.

~Kristen
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Go With Me On This One 1/4? - 03/21/06 04:45 PM
Hi,

Great start. razz

“Why don’t you get the hell out of here and leave us. You see, when you upset her, you upset me and trust me, you don’t want to suffer my wrath,” Clark continued with clenched teeth. Lois noticed that little thing that his jaw did when he was angry.

“Why, Clark,” Linda said as she made her way to him and laid her hand flirtatiously on his chest. “I’ll just bet that under that shirt…”

Clark quickly pushed Linda’s hand away and said, “Just for the record, you don’t have it! Now leave or…”
hyper Love it! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards