I don't think Clark was all that oblivious in the way Mayson was to his feelings for her unless of course the implication of a weekend in the cabin she mentioned 'The Eyes Have It' completely escaped him.

There are "Lois Lane's private property. Keep Out" signs hanging all over Mr. Kent that she chose to ignore.
I agree! Maybe Lois doesn't let it be known that she cares for Clark at least in the presence of others, but Clark knows that Lois cares for him and if Mayson really cared for him she'd shouldn't have pursued him the way she did and accept the fact that Clark's heart belongs to Lois. I really hate the fact that she cut in on Clark and Lois' dance in CoM, but I really liked how Lois stepped aside for Mayson even though Clark was reluctant to dance with Mayson.

Back to the topic though and I really like your story I think your really providing insight into Mayson and I'd really like to see what makes her so anti-Superman. However, for me it's Lois and Clark and not Mayson and Clark.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller