Yes

"Yeah, you had a large leather bound journal; it was like something from another age. Most people, even at that point, were writing on their tablets and not on paper. I remember commenting on how unique your penmanship was, like calligraphy.” It had been many years, but the memory of seeing the spare, yet fluid design of Henry’s notes written in a distinctive blue ink stayed with him.

Rubbing his chin, the geneticist joined into the spirit of the conversation – like a contest of memories. “Exactly right! Mentioning my handwriting made me think about the discarded gloves we had in the evidence container that had been found at the crime scene. Everyone thought those gloves belonged to the victim ...”

“You tested the DNA sample from the discarded glove, it was assumed to belong to the victim; Leonardo Carstairs yet actually matched Farnsworth, the killer!”

Henry shrugged as if solving a murder was all in a day’s work.
“People like Michael Farnsworth always think they are the smartest person in the room. Such arrogance usually leads to unpleasant consequences. I merely used scientific deduction, careful observation and reasoning. Since the late Leonardo Carstairs was the Treasurer of Carbide it was obvious he discovered Farnsworth - the Chief Executive Officer - was embezzling from the company. With evidence in hand Jo made short work of getting a confession out of him. He killed Crawford to keep him quiet.”

Clark shook his head in wonder. “You used such deductive reasoning to cut through our cover story and discovered who I really am. Lois and I are going to have to work harder to keep my death a secret.”

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube