Hi, Michael! wave

Funny thing, at first, I read this as ‘Zod’s Order’ and then, with the child search, I was wondering if the general was going to have sent out a hunting party. Then, duh! ZED! So, an MiB cross over. I really must stop reading fics; I keep getting reminded of my own plot bunnies playing cards in the shed. … Just a sec… No, those stay *on*! … Bunnies, what can you do…

Oooh! <Opens the door and lets the plot bunnies escape>

Oh? Baby-El getting stronger from the sun and happily burping around the solar system?

Kryptonian autopilot. What are you gonna do, right? huh

Didn’t they have GPS back then?
Zed: Oh shut it! The last time PJ followed the damn satellite, he put his car right into Hobbs Bay, claiming the *computer* told him there was a road there.

Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating...Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating...Recalculating... Recalculating... Recalculating...

*neutralize*?

Well, that escalated quickly... goofy

Maybe the Kents are *alien* sleeper agents. If they have arrived before the MiB were founded, they could have established an identity and set up shop.

Martha: Shut it! Stop blowing our cover!

I’ve got an adoption application here by a Trask, J. He claims he’d like to raise an alien child.

Luthor: No, pick me! I'm rich and am totally not a criminal mastermind bent on using the kid as my own Enforcer.

Oh, look! Bureaucracy at its finest. There’s always someone to shift the blame to.

devil

Mate him with a female reporter, hoping the ensuring chaos will distract him from showing up again. Next, plant reports that this was all an elaborate hoax, an advertisement for a new toothpaste.

Women everywhere: drool I'll take 9,458,612 tubes of toothpaste, please.

So, why do they know that Superman is this Kent fellow?

The creepy stalker thing.

I wonder if the neutralizer works over TV signals…

Amish people: See? I TOLD you that is a devil machine!

They could kidnap his parents, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, Cat Grant, and Lex Luthor.

Clark: Cat and Luthor? I'll pass.

Oooooh! So much goodie goodness clap

Edit: Oh, those comments, they strike so many of the same thoughts I had (noted down!) on an x-over. Same and different is what they say, huh? Really need to find more time mecry

Thank you! And I will gladly read any MIB crossovers you serve us. Get thee to Microsoft Word!

Last edited by Deadly Chakram; 01/01/16 10:03 AM.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon