Wow...it feels so good to have Lois and Clark connecting again clap dance notworthy .

And I love how they find the road that leads them back towards each other through their friendship. The teasing. The back and forth. It's what was there from the beginning--it's what got Clark 'through' to Lois, help break down her initial walls--and now it's what is helping them to connect again.

How they relate--and in that way that neither had experienced before--was so strong, so apparent, at the start of the show. I love that it's bringing them back together now...

I really was impressed by all the ups, and then all the downs, in their conversations in this chapter. How they both second guessed what they were feeling/relating, felt the pain they themselves (but also the other) has experienced. How love came through in little bursts, but also, by crashing into their continuousness. How they walked that line between knowing what to say/do towards the other, but then also, how they felt lost, doubting themselves. It was real, in every way, every detail, you wrote hail.

Love this, Anti-K smile
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 08/19/15 04:30 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~