</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> The plot thickens goofy

I agree with Squirky, no matter how much we'd like to pinpoint someone as the villain. Dr. Sutton seems like a typical hospital staff MD. He's concerned but he's busy, and has lots of other patients to deal with. He's willing to act on what Clark is telling him about Lois getting worse instead of better. Clark's having to call attention to Lois's worsening condition is also not unusual - he's been the one observing her continuously over the past hour. To Dr. Sutton's credit, he's been concerned, has offered all the right things re keeping her in the hospital for observation, testing her for everything he can think of and even things other MDs have thought of, etc. He's been relieved with the GB-like results, because they can treat that. And I suspect that he'll give Lois the anti nauseant, etc., if Clark insists, even though letting Clark remove her from the hospital would go against Dr. Sutton's advice.

I also thought - despite what everyone (including myself as a medical professional) would say in a situation like this, advising against removing Lois from the hospital at this point - that Clark really understands Lois, doesn't he? He'll do whatever it takes, if at all possible, to involve her in this the way she wants to be involved.

Poor Lois! whinging She's not doing well, and the N/V is harder to deal with than a lot of the other symptoms, no matter how uncontrollable they all are. Uncoordinated limbs or vision can be worked around, especially if Clark/Superman is involved. But he can't stop her nausea/vomiting by strength of will. They need drugs for that.

Poor Clark! whinging He wants to do something, but won't leave her unattended. He's trying to find a way to take her with him.

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler