Originally Posted by chelo
are you kidding me? I haven't visited the recient posts of Ficticius Persons, The wedding Pact, Wrong Clark, even Panem! because I'm soooo hooked with this story... esto se acaba, hasta que se acaba!
dance Apologies to the other writers. peep

I'm glad you liked the evil smile... that's how I visualized you!!! jijijiji
lol [Linked Image]

I'm sure you have noticed that I had a "free day" and my laptop with me, because my reading has improved so much in 24 hours.
Also, really liked the freedom to place a proper FDK using my 10 fingers dance instead just a pair of thumbs [Linked Image] that's why I keep reading (and writing) from here instead of the archives, as you kindly suggested.
I can read on my iPhone, but usually I feel [Linked Image] afterwards. I can't imagine doing FDK from it. It's hard enough doing it from a laptop, which is constantly erasing what I've just written. My touchpad is so sensitive that you don't have to touch it for it to think that I did. Or if my cursor hovers over a button for longer than -- I'm not joking -- 5 seconds, it presses it for me. wallbash Glad to be back home to my desktop computer.

Maybe, the second time I read this story I will move to the archives [Linked Image]
Oooh. A second time. Why thank you.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.