Originally Posted by Morgana
Sorry to hear about the new boss. Maybe we should send him to Panem so you can get some relief! wildguy

He probably wouldn't last long if placed in an arena with the teachers, especially after they found out that he broke into the cabinets in their classrooms and threw away the materials they bought with their own money.

Next year's gonna be real interesting. I'm torn between searching for another job (especially since the boss has already earned my enmity by throwing away a large quantity of library stuff and telling me that I don't know how to do my job -- never mind that I've been a librarian for 13 years -- and that I don't know anything about this student population -- though I've been at this particular site for 7 years, while he had been there less than 2 days when he told me this) or sticking around to defend my fellow classified staff members (I'm their union rep) and watching the train wreck unfold.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland